Sunday, October 23, 2011

R&R

So most of my friends and family know that I've been working on an illustration project for well over a year now. My first real "proper job" in illustration. I've been working with an amazing writer called Els Buggenhout and have putting together a school book for preschoolers to first graders that is being published by DeBoeck in Belgium. The project is now winding down with only a couple of weeks left on it. And it's been everything from brilliant to challenging to just down right weird. But In any case I'm so proud of all the work we've done on it and also so pleased to be almost done. So this mammoth of a project is the reason why I've been sooo behind on blogging over the last year, and just because I'm so proud of all the work we've done I thought I'd post a tease of just a couple of the literally HUNDREDS of illustrations that I've made.

2 comments:

Valérie said...

C'est chouette ça !
Ca donne envie d'en voir plus !!

Unknown said...

Great blog you have here!